- Referenced in 19 articles
- uses a gmres iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm) as a preconditioner ... fast matrix-vector algorithm. Previous fast rbf methods — achieving at most O(NlogN) complexity — were ... polyharmonic basis functions. In contrast, the present method uses Gaussians with a small variance with ... This is a common choice in particle methods for fluid simulation, our main target application...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- vector operations required by iterative methods and provides parallel additive Schwarz preconditioners. Parallelisation is implemented...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- similar to that of the multiplicative Schwarz (MS) method. The Schur-based RAS usually outperforms ... standard RAS both in terms of iteration count and CPU time...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- iterative solution methods for linear systems of equations. It includes classical point/block relaxation methods, generalised ... includes ILU), and domain decomposition methods (additive and multiplicative Schwarz, Schur complement). The communication protocol...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- special grid subdomain. The proposed Schwarz parallel additive algorithms are based on the “total-flexible ... direction methods in the Krylov block subspaces. The acceleration of two-level iterative processes...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1641 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LAPACK95 is a set of FORTRAN95 subroutines which...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...