- Referenced in 576 articles
- text files using Gmsh’s own scripting language...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- toolbox, written entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- compiler for creating scriptable scientific software. Scripting languages such as Python and Tcl have become ... problem faced by the developers of a scripted scientific application is that of integrating compiled ... task of integrating compiled code with scripting language interpreters. SWIG requires no modifications to existing ... integration, SWIG enables scientists to use scripting languages at all stages of software development...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Scripting language...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- alternative proof language interface layer, beyond traditional tactic scripts. The Isabelle/Isar system provides an interpreter ... Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... that is so typical for traditional proof scripts. Any of the Isabelle/Isar commands...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- batch scripts. The command and scripting language is C++ (using the interpreter) and large scripts...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Ruby. Ruby is a dynamic, object-oriented language with advanced features such as yield operator ... make Ruby a popular, highly productive scripting language, but they also make the semantics ... established as a reliable scripting language, it should have a rigorous semantics. To meet this...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo is a flexible, extensible ... embedded in Python, a full-featured scripting language. Python is a powerful and dynamic programming ... language that has a very clear, readable syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python ... such as nonlinear models, stochastic models, and scripting examples...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language. Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description ... garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration, scripting, and rapid prototyping...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- scientific calculations. CLUCalc interprets a script language called ‘CLUScript’, which has been designed to make...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- automation using session files, scripting and a powerful expression language...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- rule engine and scripting environment written entirely in Oracle’s® Java™ language by Ernest Friedman ... fastest rule engines available. Its powerful scripting language gives you access to all of Java...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- features: (i) a highly vectorized scripting language that enables the user to work with high...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- libraries with a broad range of scripting languages to enable rapid prototyping of image-processing...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- language is a data-driven scripting language consisting of a set of actions ... language such as on The AWK Programming Language book cover – the book is often ... program that runs scripts written in the AWK programming language. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- modeling applications, Rhino also features a scripting language, based on the Visual Basic language...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- APIs for the MATLAB M-script and C programming languages appear to be simple, almost...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Pnuts is a dynamic scripting language for the Java platform. It is designed ... provide a small, fast scripting language that has tight integration with the Java language. Pnuts...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows for fast, flexible and freely ... program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used in a standalone manner, the programm...