- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...