- Referenced in 10 articles
- SoftwareX - This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. SoftwareX aims to acknowledge ... scientific discoveries in almost all research domains. SoftwareX also aims to stress the importance...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LEVI -- a program for the solution of multiple...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...