- Referenced in 15 articles
- byte-based guess and determine attack on SOSEMANUK. SOSEMANUK is a software-oriented stream cipher ... noticed that most components of SOSEMANUK can be calculated byte-oriented. Hence an attacker ... observe SOSEMANUK from the view of byte units instead of the original 32-bit word ... byte-based guess and determine attack on SOSEMANUK, where we view a byte...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Rabbit: A New High-Performance Stream Cipher. We...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- HIGHT: A New Block Cipher Suitable for Low...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The MICKEY Stream Ciphers. The family of stream...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new version of the stream cipher SNOW...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- TEA, a tiny encryption algorithm. We give a...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- In cryptography, XTEA (eXtended TEA) is a block...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Stream Cipher Edon80. Edon80 is a hardware...