- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AEGIS: An adaptive ideal-magnetohydrodynamics shooting code for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The project ”GAIA II - ”Intersection algorithms for geometry...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...