- Referenced in 1437 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- measured variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search for linear feedback ... interventions or experiments based on a model. All of its search procedures are ”pointwise consistent ... certainly to correct information about the true structure in the large sample limit, provided that...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- software have become synonymous with structural equation modeling (SEM). SEM allows researchers in the social...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 162 articles
- MIMO state space or MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software ... These include the estimation of non-linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- underlying structure in data sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Structural Equation Modeling Software...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- software provides tools to facilitate: Complete model structuring; Management of complex problems involving qualitative value...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- variable approaches such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- lavaan: An R package for structural equation modeling. Fit a variety of latent variable models ... including confirmatory factor analysis, structural equation modeling and latent growth curve models...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MODELLER: A Program for Protein Structure Modeling. MODELLER is used for homology or comparative modeling ... modeled with known related structures and MODELLER automatically calculates a model containing ... hydrogen atoms. MODELLER implements comparative protein structure modeling by satisfaction of spatial restraints ... sequence databases, comparison of protein structures, etc. MODELLER is available for download for most Unix/Linux...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- uses graphs to represent models. These graphs display the structure of dependencies, both associational...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- which enables the user to concentrate on model selection and interpretation. STAMP ... Structural Time Series Analyser, Modeller and Predictor. Structural time series models are formulated directly ... unobserved component time series models. Such models find application in many subjects, including economics, finance ... necessary tool to make interactive structural time series modelling available for empirical work. Another such...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- modeled using random effects and through the specification of a covariance structure ... PROC MIXED provides a useful covariance structures or modeling both in time and space, including...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- global identifiability is a structural property of biological and physiological models. It is considered ... noise-free observations and error-free model structure). Of course, determining if the parameters ... performing actual biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- important class of computational models, those using structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package of Fortran...