- Referenced in 42 articles
- additive integrals: the Choquet integral, the Sugeno integral, and the symmetric and asymmetric Choquet integrals...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Sugeno, Mamdani, and lazy mappings, as well as various model identification techniques, have been integrated...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- BGSA: Binary gravitational search algorithm The gravitational search...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HALO --- a fuzzy programming language. This paper deals...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- H∞ and H2 controller design for linear systems...