- Referenced in 9 articles
- accomplish the general implementation of the superconvergent patch recovery (SPR) and the recently proposed recovery...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- corresponding iterated collocation. It exploits certain local superconvergence properties for the error estimation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- implementation that is necessary to realize the superconvergence property of the method. Loops over...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Courant numbers, it appears to be superconvergent and, depending on the problem solved, is fourth...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 554: BRENTM, a Fortran subroutine for the...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...