- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol In the direction...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ANUPQ: A GAP 4 package. The ANUPQ package...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- SymGrid: A Framework for Symbolic Computation on the...