- Referenced in 180 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 895 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 995 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...