- Referenced in 145 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3966 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 3288 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- Notes on optimization software This paper is an...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...