- Referenced in 173 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4126 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 4211 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 861 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 966 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- Notes on optimization software This paper is an...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...