- Referenced in 81 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or VC++) is a commercial (free version available ... features tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows ... Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages are often ... having to install it once. These Visual C++ redistributable and runtime packages are mostly installed...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Fortran, and C, as well as an online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas ... geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted ... supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including: scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of the C# specification, included in the Microsoft ... Visual Studio suite of products. It is based on the ECMA/ISO specification of the C ... multiple implementations of the specification exist, Visual C# is by far the one most commonly ... taken to mean ”Visual C# (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- most subroutines. The latter are written in C. The package has been developed ... using Matlab 5.3 and the Microsoft Visual C++ and Fortran Powerstation languages version 4.0. Some...
AD Model Builder
- Referenced in 14 articles
- evaluation version for MINGW32 C++ or Visual C++ version 5.0 and 6.0 or Borland...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- programming languages such as Visual Basic and C...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements supplied ... applications written in MATLAB, Fortran, or C. Several examples and simple applications are presented...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- personal computers. Duali is written is the C language. Dualpc is written in Fortran using ... Visual Studio 6.0, which contains Microsoft Visual C++ Ver. 6.0. This guide is for Version...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- accompanying handbook) is a tool to help visualize the properties of discrete and continuous dynamical ... unless one invests in an additional C compiler, one can not insert new equations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- C++ interpreter, advanced statistical analysis (multi-dimensional histogramming, fitting, minimization, cluster finding algorithms) and visualization ... scripts. The command and scripting language is C++ (using the interpreter) and large scripts...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- under Linux, or GCC or Visual C++ for Windows. Bloodshed supplies a nice development environment...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- source code). (1) Compute a ”Graph-Based Visual Saliency” map for an image or image ... Harel, C. Koch, and P. Perona. ”Graph-Based Visual Saliency”, NIPS 2006 http://www.klab.caltech.edu/ harel/pubs/gbvs_nips.pdf...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- wide set of tools for visualization and representation of massively parallel distributed spatial computations. Model ... analytically (WinALT simulation language and C language extensions) and visually in the system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- currently implemented on the basis of Visual C++ and enables a simulation of twenty attack...
Image Processing Toolbox
- Referenced in 26 articles
- functions, and apps for image processing, analysis, visualization, and algorithm development. You can perform image ... toolbox functions support multicore processors, GPUs, and C-code generation. Image Processing Toolbox supports ... gigapixel resolution, embedded ICC profile, and tomographic. Visualization functions and apps let you explore images...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- library written in C++, which supports data structures and algorithms for both exact and approximate ... data sets, as well as programs for visualizing the structure of the geometric data structures...
Chaos Many-Body Engine
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Code C♯ for chaos analysis of relativistic many-body systems ... This work presents a new Microsoft Visual C♯ .NET code library, conceived as a general...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Jonathan Graehl at USC/ISI. Carmel is standard C++, requiring only the headers from Boost (untar ... least version 3.8), or Microsoft Visual C++ .NET, but cygwin and linux binaries are included...