- Referenced in 51 articles
- WENO-solver for the transients of Boltzmann-Poisson system for semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons ... deterministic high order accurate finite-difference WENO solver to the solution...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- framework of high-order finite volume WENO methods for multi-dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic systems. Numerical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- characteristic-wise, finite-difference, weighted essentially nonoscillatory (WENO) scheme using the full characteristic decomposition ... methods, and physics modules. In addition to WENO, we have implemented a finite-volume module ... have demonstrated fifth-order accuracy for WENO in one and two dimensions and performed detailed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- WHAM: a WENO-based general relativistic numerical scheme, I: hydrodynamics. Active galactic nuclei ... form of the weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume general ... order stencils, as in the standard WENO formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- constructing high-order Weighted Essentially Non-oscillatory (WENO) methods and performing high-order WENO reconstructions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- evolution is fully implicit, and 3rd-order WENO schemes are implemented. Benchmarks are presented...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- scheme (LF), and weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) scheme. All of them are second-order...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- electron wave vectors and a high-order WENO reconstruction procedure for treating their spatial dependences...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- background is mainly focused on high-order (WENO) schemes for multi-fluids, multi-phase flows...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- order UPWIND, 3rd order MUSCL, 5th order WENO, 5th order CRWENO). The parabolic terms...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- driven finite difference WENO scheme for real time solution of the shallow water equations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polynomial interpolation, we develop a simplified central WENO (CWENO) procedure. par Numerical tests and comparisons...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...