- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 796 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library In...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Introduction to orthogonal transforms. With applications in data...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 2259 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...