- Referenced in 12 articles
- principal spinors of the Maxwell and Weyl spinors. The first proposition states that the validity ... with one of the doubly degenerate Weyl principal spinors, then that wave operator cannot...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2338 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- xTensor: Fast abstract tensor computer algebra. xTensor extends...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- The EXCALC package is designed for easy use...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Automorphic forms and L-functions for the group...