- Referenced in 81 articles
- scheme was developed which satisfies the descent condition gTkdk ≤ −7/8 ‖gk‖2 and which ... whenever the line search fulfills the Wolfe conditions. This article studies the convergence behavior...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- equation and on the inexact Wolfe line search conditions. The best spectral conjugate gradient algorithm...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- line search satisfying the strong Wolfe conditions is used to guarantee global convergence...
- Referenced in 1 article
- considered. The discrete versions of the Vidale-Wolfe model and the Sethi model are particular ... model has a solution. Sufficient conditions on the parameters of the model, which ensure...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 974 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...