- Referenced in 592 articles
- includes a new set of integrated XML tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved statistical functions ... integrate a broad array of technologies, including XML, Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies, smart tags...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- data model provides a tree representation of XML documents as well as atomic values such ... contain both references to nodes in an XML document and atomic values. The result ... hierarchic addressing of the nodes in an XML tree. XPath 2.0 is a superset ... becomes available when documents are validated using XML Schema. A backwards compatibility mode is provided...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of labeling the information content of diverse data ... query language that uses the structure of XML intelligently can express queries across all these ... kinds of data, whether physically stored in XML or viewed as XML via middleware. This ... broadly applicable across many types of XML data sources...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- XDuce: A statically typed XML processing language. XDuce is a statically typed programming language ... XML processing. Its basic data values are XML documents, and its types (so-called regular...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- following design goals: Define an XML-based language that allows authors to write interactive multimedia ... SMIL 3.0 syntax and semantics in other XML-based languages, in particular those who need ... modules, which define the semantics and an XML syntax for certain areas of SMIL functionality...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- rules written in this abstract syntax. An XML syntax based on RuleML ... XML Presentation Syntax as well as an RDF concrete syntax based on the OWL RDF/XML...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CDuce: an XML-centric general-purpose language. We present the functional language CDuce, discuss some ... show its adequacy for working with XML documents. Distinctive features of CDuce are a powerful...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- loosely coupled distributed systems communicating via XML messages. Communication among web services is asynchronous ... transmission among web services is standardized via XML, and the specification of web service itself ... behavior signature) relies on a stack of XML based standards (e.g. WSDL, BPEL4WS, WSCI ... most interesting verification problems undecidable, even when XML message contents are abstracted away...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- language it is written in. AsmL uses XML and Word for literate specifications. AsmL ... embedded into Microsoft Word. It uses XML and Word for literate specifications. It is fully...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- XMark-An XML Benchmark Project. The database community increasingly devotes attention to practical management ... large volumes of XML data. Prototypes of dedicated XML repositories are available and database vendors ... functionality of their products to meet the XML processing requirements. Alongside the standardization activities ... gain insights into the characteristics of their XML repositories...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- XMill: an efficient compressor for XML data. We describe a tool for compressing XML data ... order to apply them to heterogeneous XML data: it uses zlib, the library function...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- defines a concrete interchange format as an XML-based language: PNML. This language is bound ... PNML documents. It abstracts away from any XML explicit manipulation and ensures compliance with...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Biometric Experimentation Environment (BEE), an XML based framework for describing and documenting computational experiments...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- XSEarch: A semantic search engine for XML. XSEarch, a semantic search engine ... XML, is presented. XSEarch has a simple query language, suitable for a naive user...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- DAML+OIL (December 2000) with values from XML Schema datatypes. DAML+OIL was built from...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TIMBER: A native XML database. This paper describes the overall design and architecture ... Timber XML database system currently being implemented at the University of Michigan. The system ... algebra for manipulating trees and natively stores XML. New access methods have been developed ... evaluate queries in the XML context, and new cost estimation and query optimization techniques have...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- produce and use natively a detailed XML format, suitable for communication with other tools ... just a XSLT stylesheet translating the XML tree to the TPTP syntax. The problem creation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ProTDB: probabilistic data in XML. Where as traditional databases manage only deterministic information, many applications ... ProTDB) to manage probabilistic data, represented in XML. Our approach differs from previous efforts ... systems in that we build a probabilistic XML database. This design is driven by application ... readily amenable to a relational representation. XML data poses several modeling challenges...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- allows for programming intelligent software agents in XML and Java. The resoning engine is very...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- RELAX NG is a schema language for XML. The key features of RELAX ... easy to learn; has both an XML syntax and a compact non-XML syntax; does ... change the information set of an XML document; supports XML namespaces; treats attributes uniformly with ... with a separate datatyping language (such W3C XML Schema Datatypes). The RELAX NG specifications have...