- Referenced in 1 article
- ZenoTool, A Zeno Run detection tool for UPPAAL. ZenoTool is a small, fast command-line ... with UPPAAL for the occurrence of Zeno Runs. Zeno Runs are paths in the timed ... comply with real-world behavior, Zeno Runs often are unintentional. Moreover, timelocks, the counterpart...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- REDLIB for the Formal Verification of Embedded Systems...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...