- Referenced in 456 articles
- model we study can be interpreted as a broad, abstract extension of the well-studied...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Both program slicing and user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation. Its goal is threefold: provide analysis implementers with ... demonstration tools to disseminate knowledge on abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- targeted at static analysis by abstract interpretation (look for a short introduction on abstract interpretation ... publication is an article entitled The Octagon Abstract Domain. This library is a work...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- ASTREÉ Analyzer. ASTRÉE is an abstract interpretation-based static program analyzer aiming at proving automatically...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- jStar, which combines theorem proving and abstract interpretation techniques. We demonstrate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- known a data flow analyses or abtract interpretations, may range from “simple” intraprocedural bit vector ... exploiting the underlying theories of abstract interpretation and data flow analysis the implementation and design ... supported by a tool. Abstract interpretation provides the relation to the semantics of the language ... based on the clean theory of abstract interpretation and efficient implementation methods from the theory...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Automatically refining abstract interpretations. Abstract interpretation techniques prove properties of programs by computing abstract fixpoints ... three techniques to automatically refine such abstract interpretations to reduce false errors ... refinement algorithm, which refines abstract interpretations that use the join operator to merge abstract states...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CiaoPP is the abstract interpretation-based preprocessor of the Ciao multi-paradigm program development environment ... checked completely at compile-time, etc. The abstract model of the program inferred...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- still one of the most powerful, abstract interpretations working in an infinite lattice. As such ... consisting in computing, when possible, the exact (abstract) effect of a loop. This technique...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- programs. The analyzer is based on abstract interpretation and combines several abstract domains, non-relational...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- software model checking and abstract interpretation for verification, and (d) uses Horn-clauses...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Verifying functional programs using abstract interpreters. We present Hindley-Milner-Cousots (HMC), an algorithm that ... state-based reasoning grounded in abstract interpretation, HMC enables the fully automatic verification of programs...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- implemented it into Clousot, an abstract interpretation-based static contract checker for .NET. We empirically...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- generation; an inference tool based on abstract interpretion is currently under development. A wide range ... their efforts at an appropriate level of abstraction...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- algorithms for verification, model checking, and abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- proving systems and an appropriate level of abstraction for user-level work. The Isar formal ... immediately ’executable’, by virtue of the Isar/VM interpreter. Compared to existing declarative theorem proving systems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- state-of-the-art algorithms combining abstract interpretation and decision procedures (SMT-solving), focusing ... exponential enumerations. It is parametric in the abstract domain in use, the iteration algorithm...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- logic programming language called GOLOG whose interpreter automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic ... written at a much higher level of abstraction than is usually possible. The language appears...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Cibai: An abstract interpretation-based static analyzer for modular analysis and verification of Java classes ... generic static analyzer based on abstract interpretation for the modular analysis and verification of Java...