- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 867 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Counterexample-guided abstraction refinement (CEGAR) has been en...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- CafeOBJ as a tool for behavioral system verification...
- Referenced in 651 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- GNU BPEL2oWFN translates a web service expressed in...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- clasp: A conflict-driven answer set solver. clasp...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Fast LTL to Büchi automata translation. We present...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SATABS: SAT-based predicate abstraction for ANSI-C...