- Referenced in 1112 articles
- developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math ... documentation to help you get started quickly accelerating your application with GPUs...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very large three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- issues. Our optimized version shows a better accelerating ability and a better scalability than...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- time algorithm specialisation is used to accelerate some costly operations, e.g., checks of ordering constraints...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated failure models, Cox model. Delayed entry (truncation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve hardware-accelerated rendering. OpenGL was developed by Silicon Graphics...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- paper applies a smoothing technique and an accelerated first-order algorithm, both from...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- includes a wealth of routines to accelerate application performance and reduce development time. Today...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Anderson Acceleration for Fixed-Point Iterations. This paper concerns an acceleration method for fixed-point ... which we accordingly call Anderson acceleration here. This method has enjoyed considerable success and wide ... many other important applications. Moreover, while other acceleration methods have been extensively studied ... clarified a remarkable relationship of Anderson acceleration to quasi-Newton (secant updating) methods and extended...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- infrastructure for computer vision applications and to accelerate the use of machine perception...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- binary or ordinal logistic regression, Cox regression, accelerated failure time models, ordinary linear models...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- heterogeneous multicore architectures. Multicore machines equipped with accelerators are becoming increasingly popular. The TOP500-leading ... opteron processors. Other architectures, featuring GPU accelerators, are expected to appear in the near future ... regular processors and offloads specific parts on accelerators, are not sufficient. The real challenge ... system capable of scheduling tasks over heterogeneous, accelerator-based machines. Our system features a software...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- configuration procedures and present novel techniques for accelerating them by adaptively limiting the time spent...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- loads, body force loads due to base accelerations, and body force loads due to spinning...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- World Applications. Today’s trend to use accelerators like GPGPUs in heterogeneous computer systems ... entailed several low-level APIs for accelerator programming. However, programming these APIs is often tedious ... employ directive-based high-level programming for accelerators. In this work, we present our first ... regions of C/C++ and Fortran code to accelerators. We compare the performance of OpenACC...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- package allows the user to call the accelerators directly with user-supplied routines for performing ... select from a large collection of accelerators such as conjugate gradient (CG), Chebyshev ... package is modular so that almost any accelerator can be used with almost any preconditioner...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration. PyTorch is a deep learning framework that...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- cell code for modeling plasma based accelerators. We describe OSIRIS, a three-dimensional, relativistic, massively ... cell code for modeling plasma based accelerators. Developed in Fortran 90, the code runs ... dimensional simulations of particle and laser wakefield accelerators are presented, in connection with the data...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- FastCap: a multipole accelerated 3-D capacitance extraction program. A fast algorithm for computing ... FastCap is examined. The algorithm is an acceleration of the boundary-element technique for solving ... conductors the multipole accelerated boundary element method can be nearly 500 times faster than Gaussian...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- similar level of reliability. This work further accelerates the rate of convergence of linear equation...