- Referenced in 47 articles
- study of dynamics of accretion disks...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- spectrum for general tokamak or accretion disk configurations. These equilibria are computed by means...
- Referenced in 1 article
- global simulations of magnetized accretion disks. We find good agreement with available results on this...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MyRS is a rough sets system independent of...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- HARM: A Numerical Scheme for General Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MOCCT: A numerical technique for astrophysical MHD. Magnetic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Athena is a grid-based code for astrophysical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the...