- Referenced in 1002 articles
- developed in conjunction with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- first part rely on the availability and accuracy of first order, and sometimes also second...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- exact first- and second-derivative information. The accuracy of these calculations is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- large, and when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- dimensional equidistribution up to 32-bit accuracy, while using a working area of only ... terms. The distribution up to v bits accuracy for 1≤v≤32 is also shown...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- improved from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... possible an estimate of the achieved accuracy should be given; 4. performance with respect ... implementation with respect to correctness, accuracy, and speed. Benchmarking gives also insight in the behaviour ... problems where the limit of the possible accuracy is reached...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- multiplicity identification capability and high accuracy on multiple roots without using multiprecision arithmetic, even...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- image retrieval application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high accuracy which are verified to be correct ... this type are evaluated with least-bit accuracy, i.e., there is no machine number between ... essential in many algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- preconditioner to have an arbitrary high accuracy, as is done with ILUs based on threshold...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- shape invariant features provides excellent retrieval accuracy. Object retrieval based on color invariants provides very ... high retrieval accuracy whereas object retrieval based entirely on shape invariants yields poor discriminative power...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Most existing power analysis tools achieve high accuracy by calculating power estimates for designs only ... layout-level power tools, and yet maintains accuracy within 10% of their estimates as verified ... paper presents several validations of Wattch’s accuracy. In addition, we present three examples that...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- problem are available to improve condition and accuracy. Condition estimates for the solution are also...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- magnitude faster with no loss of accuracy. Jester is online at: http://eigentaste.berkeley.edu...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- earlier KIVA code, improving its computational accuracy and efficiency and its ease...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- collision integral, which guarantees spectral accuracy in velocity, coupled with several high order integrators ... splitting is used to achieve second order accuracy in space and time. Several numerical tests...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and high throughput. We describe MUSCLE ... tree‐dependent restricted partitioning. The speed and accuracy of MUSCLE are compared with T‐Coffee ... highest, or joint highest, rank in accuracy on each of these sets. Without refinement, MUSCLE ... achieves average accuracy statistically indistinguishable from T‐Coffee and MAFFT, and is the fastest...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- functions and their evaluation is crucial for accuracy, stability, and efficiency of exponential integrators...