- Referenced in 370 articles
- Those algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have not been...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE ... external archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- pbest ... improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters to appropriate values ... prior knowledge of the relationship between the parameter settings and the characteristics of optimization problems...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... continuation options to handle PDEs with parameter dependencies. It also provides options for solving several ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- annealing also permits adaptation to changing sensitivities in the multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- stopping rule. The relaxation parameter can be fixed, or chosen adaptively in each iteration ... training” algorithm that finds the optimal parameter for a given test problem. The stopping rules...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- systems, and also user defined homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such ... kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- ITPACK routines include the adaptive determination of the iteration parameters and realistic procedures for terminating...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- detailed discussion of the “control” parameters that allow adaptation of the codes to particular machine...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- null values and the parameters of the null distribution are adaptively estimated from the data...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- being tested is a subroutine known as ADAPT, written by Genz. The code is tested ... done with a variety of spatial dimensions, parameter values, and difficulty factors...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- varying a set of ordinal and/or categorical parameters. We review a family of local-search ... present novel techniques for accelerating them by adaptively limiting the time spent for evaluating individual ... algorithms we considered had default parameter settings that were manually identified with considerable effort. Nevertheless...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- most important of Gray`s packages this adaption has been done by Rolf Sulanke. Thus ... present these graphically. A catalog of 200 parameter presentations of curves, and a catalog ... parameter representations of surfaces collected by Alfred Gray complete the software as a useful tool ... differential geometry with Mathematica. This notebook, the adapted and Gray`s not adapted packages...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- intrinsic parameters, etc. All the user has to do to adapt sba to any such...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- variable or adaptive smoothing parameter, based on the further information provided by the exposed ... kernel estimator, in both its fixed and adaptive variants. In this approach, boundary bias...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- optimal dynamic treatment regimes using an adaptive m-out-of-n bootstrap scheme. A dynamic ... parameters indexing the optimal dynamic regime. We propose an adaptive choice of m and show...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- optimal value to changes in structural parameters is often essential. Applications include parametric optimization, saddle ... multilevel optimization. In this paper we adapt a known automatic differentiation (AD) technique for obtaining ... floating point type is a C++ template parameter...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method ... large in terms of data and/or parameters. The method is also appropriate for non-stationary...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- approximations are available, the principal ones being adaptive Gaussian quadrature and a first-order Taylor ... convergence of the optimization problem results in parameter estimates along with their approximate standard errors...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- differential evolution (DE) algorithm with self-adaptive population resizing mechanism, SapsDE, is proposed to enhance ... mutation strategies and tuning control parameters in a self-adaptive manner. More specifically, more appropriate ... strategies along with its parameter settings can be determined adaptively according to the previous status...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- parameter can be estimated by a marginal maximum likelihood approach. This leads to an adaptive...