- Referenced in 28 articles
- covariances of evolutionary distance estimates. This model is well adapted when these estimates are obtained ... which minimizes the variance of the new distance matrix. In this way, we obtain better...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- original ABC algorithm, which uses an adaptive importance sampling scheme. The code is very flexible ... external simulator, while allowing to incorporate arbitrary distance and prior functions. As an example ... demonstrate how it can be used to estimate posterior probability distributions over cosmological parameters based...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- ADPclust clustering procedures (Fast Clustering Using Adaptive Density Peak Detection). The work is built ... density-distance plot generated from local multivariate Gaussian density estimation. It includes an automatic centroids ... cluster centroids from a two dimensional ”density-distance plot”. Here is the research article associated ... href=”http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0962280215609948”>doi:10.1177/0962280215609948> Fast clustering using adaptive density peak detection.” Statistical methods in medical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tool for improving agriculture sustainability and adaptations to the ongoing climatic change. In the Italian ... landscape map” compiled for this purpose. An estimate of soil water content is provided ... temperature is carried out either by inverse-distance (squared) weighted mean (IDW) or kriging; both...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- sedimentary geology. Includes functionality for adaptive kernel density estimation, multidimensional scaling, generalised procrustes analysis ... compared with the Aitchison and Bray-Curtis distances. Also included are tools to plot compositional...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...