- Referenced in 175 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- waves propagating into the neighboring cells. Adaptive mesh refinement is included, see amrclaw. Recent extensions...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors present a generalisation ... adaptive mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations of gas dynamics to employ high...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- library is to provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes ... initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Carpet is an adaptive mesh refinement and multi-patch driver for the Cactus Framework. Cactus ... Carpet acts as driver layer providing adaptive mesh refinement, multi-patch capability, as well...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- high-resolution computations with CWENO employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities ... Combining this technique with that of adaptive mesh refinement (AMR), we have developed a third...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- particular, it can use curvilinear grids, adaptive mesh refinement, and the composite overlapping grid method...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- example, finite element or finite volume meshes) for use on distributed memory parallel computers ... partitions (such as those deriving from adaptive refined meshes). It achieves this by modelling...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- allows for the use of adaptive mesh refinement. It also contains state...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- special version of the blockstructured adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) algorithm after Berger and Collela, which...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- magnetohydrodynamics on Cartesian/cylindrical/spherical grids. NIRVANA provides adaptive mesh refinement techniques to handle multi-scale problems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- structured mesh that can be either static or adaptive. For the latter functionality, PLUTO relies ... parallel calculations over block-structured, adaptively refined grids. The static grid version of PLUTO ... programming language while the adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) interface requires also C++ and Fortran. PLUTO...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- volume methods and block-structured dynamic adaptive mesh refinement (AMR), is described and validated...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Cosmological hydrodynamics with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES ... resolution. The code is based on Adaptive Mesh Refinement (AMR) technique, with a tree-based...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solution at selected points using an adaptive mesh refinement strategy. Some numerical examples illustrating...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes ... details of grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes...