- Referenced in 655 articles
- software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- used to develop an efﬁcient software package, iFEM, on adaptive ﬁnite element methods. In this...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive ... This monograph presents a scheme to construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with ... teaching purposes. For commercial use of the software you must sign a license-agreement with...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential Equations. Chombo provides a set of tools...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- modify the source code, software evolves. People improve it, people adapt it, people fix bugs ... been remarkable. Community-based efforts to develop software under open-source licenses have produced high...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MADS Algorithm. NOMAD is software that implements the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm ... describe the underlying algorithm, the software’s functionalities, and its implementation...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages written by Alfred Gray ... used today, they need an adaption to Mathematica version 9.0. For the four most important ... this adaption has been done by Rolf Sulanke. Thus now, with the software CandS ... surfaces collected by Alfred Gray complete the software as a useful tool for Mathematica users...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- other related areas. It describes the key software components of TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral ... adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well as comparisons with other softwares...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software consists of a set of coupled modules ... nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization. The software uses unstructured triangular meshes ... adaptive local error control in both space and time. The class of problems solved includes ... This article describes the software and shows how the adaptive techniques may be used...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... dynamic loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- p4est software library enables the dynamic management of a collection of adaptive octrees, conveniently called...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- BL2D-V2 adaptive mesher: This software package stems from a former one called BL2D...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... problems. In this paper, we show the software design structure of UG and explore some...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- contributing to a better understanding of adaptive software. Though, still further work is required ... associated tools for ad-hoc and opportunistic software self-servicing capabilities. This paper describes ... development of a framework for self-adaptive middleware software services. The framework exploits service-oriented...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- available free of charge under the Free Software GPL license. Gerris was created by Stéphane ... linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- hierarchy of the adaptive Cartesian grids. The software Peano realises such a grid traversal...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- authors present a generalisation of an adaptive mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations ... detail. The algorithm is implemented in the software package AMRCLAW, which is freely available...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- authors as a high-level heuristic that adaptively controls several low-level knowledge-poor heuristics ... savings resulting from using the existing hyperheuristic software framework...