- Referenced in 264 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... fuzzy inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning ... nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- introduction of re-annealing also permits adaptation to changing sensitivities in the multi-dimensional parameter ... tuning over many classes of nonlinear stochastic systems...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used as the basis...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave the system, and can answer queries...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- parallel preconditioners used for sparse linear systems adapt domain decomposition concepts to the more general...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline learning, and their ... updated during the operation of the system. At each time moment, the output of DENFIS ... calculated through a fuzzy inference system based on m-most activated fuzzy rules which ... effectively learn complex temporal sequences in an adaptive way and outperform some well-known, existing...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- stable, web-based, multi-lingual, user-adaptive learning system for mathematics. It is a Semantic...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- show that the system itself is generic and easily adapted to the HOL Light case...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques ... generic functions and a rich type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such as the inverse kinematics ... kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions ... preserves the straightline quality of an input system. Uses homogenization to accurately compute solutions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- tasks tackled by FOIL and of systems that adapt and extend its approach...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors present a generalisation of an adaptive mesh refinement algorithm...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- clustering and adaptive neurofuzzy learning. The toolbox lets you model complex system behaviors using simple...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- oriented library for the design of adaptive systems. It comprises methods for single- and multi...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- symmetries of systems of differential equations using Mathematica is presented. Armed with adaptive equation solving...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- MetaMorph: An adaptive agent-based architecture for intelligent manufacturing. Global competition and rapidly changing customer ... configuration of manufacturing organizations. Traditional centralized manufacturing systems are not able to meet such requirements ... reviewing the research literature, an adaptive multi-agent manufacturing system architecture called MetaMorph is presented ... coordination by minimizing communication and processing overheads. Adaptation is facilitated through organizational structural change...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- package for solving large sparse linear systems by adaptive accelerated iterative methods...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- system classifies images into semantic categories. Potentially, the categorization enhances retrieval by permitting semantically-adaptive ... several databases has demonstrated that our system performs significantly better and faster than existing ones...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- HyFIS: adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems and their application to nonlinear dynamical ... systems. This paper proposes an adaptive neuro-fuzzy system, HyFIS (Hybrid neural Fuzzy Inference System ... extensive simulation studies of nonlinear complex dynamic systems are carried out. The proposed method ... line incremental adaptive learning for the prediction and control of nonlinear dynamical systems. Two benchmark...