- Referenced in 540 articles
- among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- development of innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus ... variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential Equations. Chombo provides a set of tools for implementing finite ... partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively refined rectangular grids. Both elliptic and time-dependent ... LBNL. Chombo is a Swahili word meaning ”tool” or ”container...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool which make realistic ... describe the basic ideas and ingredients of adaptive FEM and the implementation of our toolbox...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest ... operate as a domain decomposition tool for users who want to parallelize their serial codes ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- toolkits which allow existing verification tools to be adapted to a more flexible format ... treated as components. A system incorporating such tools becomes another component that can be embedded...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver ... Michael Holst’s OpenGL display tool SG. The X-Windows, MPI, and SG interfaces require...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- adaptation for model examples are presented. It is also proved that the Matlab tool...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- JCat: a novel tool to adapt codon usage of a target gene to its potential ... expression host. A novel method for the adaptation of target gene codon usage to most ... existing tools, JCat (Java Codon Adaptation Tool) does not require the manual definition of highly ... method. Further options of JCat for codon adaptation include the avoidance of unwanted cleavage sites...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... overcome these problems. It provides very general tools for the generation and manipulation of unstructured...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- most important of Gray`s packages this adaption has been done by Rolf Sulanke. Thus ... Gray complete the software as a useful tool for Mathematica users in education and engineering ... differential geometry with Mathematica. This notebook, the adapted and Gray`s not adapted packages...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- some experiments using an adapted version of HeerHugo). The tool (gzipped tar file) together with...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PlanEdit: An adaptive problem solving tool for design Experimental learning environments based on simulation usually ... present the monitoring and adaptive features of PlanEdit, a tool for learning integral automation methods...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ideal tool to perform numerical experiments in a virtual laboratory with time-dependent adaptive meshes ... code is written as a research tool with numerous options controlling the numerical accuracy...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- therefore specific computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools. In this work, we develop a toolbox ... approach is to provide an easily adaptable tool that can be used in further studies...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- tool. This paper describes a new confluence tool for term rewrite systems ... adapted to prove and disprove confluence. Preliminary experimental results show the potential of our tool...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Adapting NBODY4 with a GRAPE-6a Supercomputer for Web Access, Using NBodyLab. ... NBODY4 ... GRAPE-6a, yielding an unprecedented low-cost tool for astrophysical research...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- stable, web-based, multi-lingual, user-adaptive learning system for mathematics. It is a Semantic ... server application and only a few addtional tools need installation on the client. The technical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- jSMTLIB: Tutorial, validation and adapter tools for SMT-LIBv2. The SMT-LIB standard defines ... implementors. Finally, the tool suite includes adapters that allow using some older solvers, such...