- Referenced in 884 articles
- tabu search is the ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme ... construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- node to which the key maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- From this new algorithm, we derive an adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi-precision interval...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along the coordinate directions. It permits ... others (the Nelder-Mead method and the adaptive random search method of the reviewer), being...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- decentralized, scalable, and self-organizing; it automatically adapts to the arrival, departure and failure ... efficiency, its ability to self-organize and adapt to node failures, and its good network...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- designed to provide parallel support with adaptive mesh capability for a large and important class ... structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path ... then later if they so desire, adding adaptivity...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- authors as a high-level heuristic that adaptively controls several low-level knowledge-poor heuristics...