- Referenced in 24 articles
- support for combinatorial Lie algebras, operads, (affine) Weyl groups, crystals, Schubert polynomials, ... The development...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...