- Referenced in 94 articles
- AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It is based on logic programming...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason. Jason is an Open Source interpreter ... version of AgentSpeak -- a logic-based agent-oriented programming language -- written in Java. It enables ... brief introduction to multi-agent systems and the BDI agent architecture on which AgentSpeak ... program multi-agent systems. Some of the examples include diagrams generated using an agent-oriented...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- agent-oriented programming language, called 2APL (A Practical Agent Programming Language). This programming language facilitates ... implementation of multi-agent systems consisting of individual agents that may share and access external ... effective integration of declarative and imperative style programming by introducing and integrating declarative beliefs ... relation with existing BDI-based agent-oriented programming languages is discussed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- integration of Java and Prolog for agent-oriented programming Intelligent agent development has imposed ... proposed as an appropriate tool, although logic-oriented languages are more adequate for managing mental ... programming agents. However, a unique language to support flexible and efficient development of multi-agent ... incrementally compatible family of agent-oriented multi-paradigm languages. In this work we present...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- simpA: an agent-oriented approach for programming concurrent applications on top of Java More ... extension of mainstream object-oriented programming languages and platforms -- Java is a main example -- with ... concurrent programs, as pure object-oriented abstractions help building large component-based programs. To this ... based framework that provides programmers with agent-oriented abstractions on top of the basic...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Social Simulation Platform Based on Agent-Oriented Programming. This article gives an overview ... recent progress in the area of agent-oriented programming languages. The platform is called...
- Referenced in 1 article
- language describing DAI systems. Agent-oriented language NUML is such a language ... specific kind of object-oriented language. To give formal semantics to NUML, there ... problem to formalise object- oriented programming paradigm which is still open. The theory of higher...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The Mozart Programming System is an advanced development...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Towards a distributed, environment-centered agent framework This...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Moise is an organisational model for Multi-Agent...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MetateM: An introduction. A methodology for the use...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Building your own software model checker using the...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Erlang is a programming language used to build...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...