- Referenced in 14 articles
- CArtAgO (Common ARTifact infrastructure for AGents Open environments) is a general purpose framework/infrastructure that makes ... systems. CArtAgO is based on the Agents & Artifacts (A&A) meta-model for modelling ... workers), and artifacts as resources and tools dynamically constructed, used, manipulated by agents to support ... design and program agent computational environment, composed by dynamic sets of artifacts of different kinds...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- simpA: an agent-oriented approach for programming concurrent...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Automatic web information extraction in the ROADRUNNER system...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- A calculus for orchestration of web services. We...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Erlang is a programming language used to build...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- WADE: a software platform to develop mission critical...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Jadex is a Belief Desire Intention (BDI) reasoning...