- Referenced in 1 article
- integration. Since the package can handle integrable algebraic and logarithmic endpoint singularities, and since ... after a variable transformation induces double exponential endpoint decay. In addition, the variable transformations maximize ... Julia package Ipopt for solving the nonlinear program...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 554: BRENTM, a Fortran subroutine for the...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GEARS: A package for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Maple Power Tool intpakX defines Maple types...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...