- Referenced in 5883 articles
- only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary ... functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily extensible...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RcppArmadillo: Rcpp integration for Armadillo templated linear algebra library. R and Armadillo integration using Rcpp ... Armadillo is a templated C++ linear algebra library (by Conrad Sanderson) that aims towards ... Various matrix decompositions are provided through optional integration with LAPACK and ATLAS libraries. A delayed...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- fields of arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra, and propositional calculus can be solved with ... coordinate systems. By its seamless integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic capabilities, Derive makes...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- exam regulations. The CAS variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- integrals. Reduze uses GiNaC or, optionally, Fermat to perform manipulations of algebraic expressions...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- classification of integrable systems. The classifications of integrable systems are obtained by using a computer ... equations for large bilinear algebraic systems is presented. The integrable polynomial vector evolution equations, quadratic ... studied. An overview of the computer algebra program CRACK used in this paper is given...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the formf ... Rnsubject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Computations in APS. An algebraic programming system (APS) integrates four main paradigms of computations: procedural...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- discuss its security towards integral cryptanalysis, algebraic attacks, and other attacks...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Process Algebra. PEPA tools: The PEPA process algebra is supported by the PEPA Eclipse Plug ... project, a contribution to the Eclipse integrated development environment. The PEPA Eclipse Plug-in contains...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- provides researchers in nonassociative algebra with a computational tool that integrates standard notions of loop...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- differentiation in eight different flavors. Similar to algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces ... nonlinear programming, quadratic programming and integration of differential-algebraic equations. CasADi is implemented in self...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- integral representations of the nested sums. The package can be used to compute algebraic ... well as between the the iterated integrals and connected to it the package can find...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Eigen templated linear algebra library. R and Eigen integration using Rcpp. Eigen...