- Referenced in 579 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- modeling approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo is a flexible, extensible ... full-featured scripting language. Python is a powerful and dynamic programming language that ... variables, which can be used to formulate algebraic expressions that define objectives and constraints. Moreover ... which makes it easy to create Pyomo models, apply a variety of optimizers, and examine...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- hence more flexible, than that of algebraic modeling languages such as AMPL or GAMS ... best described as a minimalistic computer algebra system (CAS) implementing automatic differentiation ... eight different flavors. Similar to algebraic modeling languages, it includes high-level interfaces to state ... programming, quadratic programming and integration of differential-algebraic equations. CasADi is implemented in self-contained...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- parameters) in the Pyomo open-source algebraic modeling language. Given these two models, PySP provides...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FLOPC++ an algebraic modeling language embedded in C++. FLOPC++ is an open source algebraic modeling ... language implemented as a C++ class library. It allows linear optimization problems to be modeled ... declarative style, similar to algebraic modeling languages, such as GAMS and AMPL, within...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial optimization. It is the first language ... combine high-level algebraic and set notations from mathematical modeling languages with a rich constraint...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- present Bio-PEPA, a process algebra for the modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks ... order to handle some features of biological models, suchas stoichiometry and the use of general ... PEPA have been considered andextended to our language. Finally, we show the translation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- modelling process algebra. CoCasl, a recently developed coalgebraic extension of the algebraic specification language Casl ... Here, we demonstrate how to specify process algebras, namely CCS [R. Milner, Communication and concurrency...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Extending algebraic modelling languages for stochastic programming. Algebraic modelling languages have gained wide acceptance...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Standard Model. The package is written in the computer algebra languages Macsyma as well...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that allows users to express a wide ... level, algebraic syntax. JuMP takes advantage of advanced features of the Julia programming language ... while achieving performance on par with commercial modeling tools for standard tasks. In this work...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- APLEpy: An Open Source Algebraic Programming Language extension for Python APLEpy is a collection ... that provides the functionality of an algebraic modeling and programming software such as AMPL, GAMS ... purpose programming languages and domain specific algebraic modeling languages, (2) provides an easy...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- then processed by the algebraic modeling language AMPL and optimized by a solver. Stochastic Programming...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- basing Lisp-Stat on the Lisp language, in particular on a subset of Common Lisp ... variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms ... statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many ... system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- modelling language, called MoDeST, for describing the behaviour of discrete event systems. The language combines ... aspects. The language is influenced by popular and user-friendly specification languages such as Promela ... with compositionality in a light-weight process-algebra style. Thus, MoDeST (i) covers a very ... broad spectrum of modelling concepts, (ii) possesses a rigid, process-algebra style semantics...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- freely available, object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems ... suited for multi-domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics, automotive and aerospace applications ... electric power. Models in Modelica are mathematically described by differential, algebraic and discrete equations...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- models, regional models and intertemporal (or dynamic) models. GEMPACK runs on a wide variety ... algebra-like language used to describe and document the equations of an economic model...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- kinds of equality. The language has a clean model-theoretic semantics, where the domains ... interpretations are the algebraic CPOs. In these domains the difference between the two equalities corresponds...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CCSL is a specification language that combines both algebraic and coalgebraic elements. The CCSL compiler ... used to examine the specification, built models, construct refinements, and much more...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- NETSPEAK is an algebraic modelling language used to specify, solve, and analyze nonconvex (or linear...