- Referenced in 842 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- CoFI is called Casl: the Common Algebraic Specification Language. Its main features are as follows...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various types...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CoFI: The common framework initiative for algebraic specification and development. CoFI, The Common Framework Initiative ... algebraic specification and development of software, is an open international collaboration. The main initial ... design a coherent family of algebraic specification languages, based on a critical selection of constructs ... design of CASL, the Common Algebraic Specification Language, together with its sub-languages and extensions...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- highlights their built-in algebraic and geometric structures. More specifically, the authors discuss alternative strategies...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- available) μCRL: A toolset for analysing algebraic specifications. μCRL is a language for specifying ... distributed systems in an algebraic fashion. It targets the specification of system behaviour ... process-algebraic style and of data elements in the form of abstract data types ... supports the analysis and manipulation of μCRL specifications. A μCRL specification can be automatically transformed...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- recently developed coalgebraic extension of the algebraic specification language Casl, allows for modelling systems ... Here, we demonstrate how to specify process algebras, namely CCS [R. Milner, Communication and concurrency...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- stands for Computer Algebra System. It has been specifically developed to become a replacement engine ... does not try to provide extensive algebraic capabilities and a simple programming language but instead...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that ... from the relational calculus are introduced, its algebraic properties are not mentioned; many...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Focal environment, an object-oriented algebraic specification and proof system, which is able to produce...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- HasCasl: integrated higher-order specification and program development We lay out the design of HasCasl ... higher-order extension of the algebraic specification language Casl that serves both as a wide...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- These equational properties make up an algebraic specification for the program and can in addition...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- SPIRAL uses a domain specific language, based on an algebraic formulation of DSP algorithms...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CCSL is a specification language that combines both algebraic and coalgebraic elements. The CCSL compiler...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- their dynamics using tools from computer algebra. Specifically, we propose a method to identify attractors ... equations, a long-studied problem in computer algebra. Based on extensive experimentation with both discrete...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- specification languages such as Promela, and deals with compositionality in a light-weight process-algebra ... rigid, process-algebra style semantics, and (iii) yet provides modern and flexible specification constructs...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- QuickSpec, a tool that automatically generates algebraic specifications for sets of pure functions. The tool...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera, J. Rollin, H. Simon ... basic schemes, designed to address specific performance issues. We present numerical results for a broad...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- combines imperative programming facilities with algebraic specification capabilities for design and study of algebraic algorithms...