- Referenced in 409 articles
- BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros or minima ... assume that the function is differentiable...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE, is proposed to improve optimization...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations and Delaunay ... local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating L2-regularized logistic regression ... coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential Privacy, ICALP...
- Referenced in 981 articles
- method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving ... fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- seen as the special case of differentiation of algorithms in reverse mode, where the dependent...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... integer) order. This algorithm allows us to analyze in an efficient way a mathematical model ... viscoplastic materials. The model contains a nonlinear differential equation of order β, where ... coupled with a first-order differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- explicit Runge-Kutta-Chebychev algorithm for parabolic partial differential equations is discussed, implemented and tested ... this family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed by embedding ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly ... lines. A code based on this algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- differentiating computer programs. An introduction to algorithmic differentiation. This is the first entry-level book ... algorithmic (also known as automatic) differentiation (AD), providing fundamental rules for the generation of first...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented for the tanh- and sech ... nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms are given to find ... parameters, the algorithms determine the conditions on the parameters so that the differential equations admit ... related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses ... interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- function DEtools: perform Zeilberger’s algorithm (differential case...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm differentiation of implicit functions and optimal values In applied optimization, an understanding...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- homotopy algorithms. Three qualitatively different algorithms – ordinary differential equation based, normal flow, quasi-Newton augmented ... sparse matrix data structures, and new iterative algorithms for large sparse Jacobian matrices...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm is presented to find exact ... differential-difference equations in terms of tanh functions. For systems with parameters, the algorithm determines ... tanh-method for partial differential equations. The new algorithm is implemented in Mathematica. The package ... compute traveling wave solutions of nonlinear polynomial differential-difference equations. Use of the package, implementation...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- results and ones that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations ... interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- describe a software tool implementing a differential algebra algorithm to perform parameter identifiability analysis ... understanding of the mathematical tools. The DAISY (Differential Algebra for Identifiability of SYstems) software will...