- Referenced in 11446 articles
- Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica is renowned ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods ... posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions. The package can also be used ... study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational results are presented...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- wide range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Algorithm 432: Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very large three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 950 articles
- many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well ... problem, the best-so-far solutions for those instances, bibliography, related links...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- show that this algorithm is guaranteed to produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic program ... hand, as a Newton method, the SQP algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires ... hence QP solves) to find an approximate solution with a good precision (this is particularly ... Therefore, one can say that the SQP algorithm is an appropriate approach when the evaluation...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- highly effective. Even though the algorithm is approximate, optimal solutions are produced with an impressively ... high frequency. LKH has produced optimal solutions for all solved problems we have been able ... optimality). Furthermore, the algorithm has improved the best known solutions for a series of large...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- sufficiently small boxes. In addition the solutions ought to be unique in these boxes ... results and ones that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations ... equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems ... solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- trial solutions by combining so-called reference solutions and employing strategic designs that exploit context ... contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded on the premise ... systematic designs and methods for creating new solutions afford significant benefits beyond those derived from ... compete with the best-known training algorithms in terms of training quality while keeping...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented ... PDEs). New algorithms are given to find exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs ... algorithms determine the conditions on the parameters so that the differential equations admit polynomial solutions ... given of related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms. To help set you up for success ... Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad range...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- known objects using a fast nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify ... finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Algorithm 921: alphaCertified: Certifying solutions to polynomial systems. Smale’s α-theory uses estimates related ... program alphaCertified implements algorithms based on α-theory to certify solutions of polynomial systems using ... precision floating point arithmetic. It also implements algorithms that certify whether ... given point corresponds to a real solution, and algorithms to heuristically validate solutions to overdetermined...