- Referenced in 10505 articles
- Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language ... explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica is renowned ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- study of incompressible flow problems. It includes algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods ... posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions. The package can also be used ... study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction between...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational results are presented...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- wide range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Algorithm 432: Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very large three-dimensional...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- show that this algorithm is guaranteed to produce a nearly optimal solution in a finite...
- Referenced in 858 articles
- many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well ... problem, the best-so-far solutions for those instances, bibliography, related links...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- highly effective. Even though the algorithm is approximate, optimal solutions are produced with an impressively ... high frequency. LKH has produced optimal solutions for all solved problems we have been able ... optimality). Furthermore, the algorithm has improved the best known solutions for a series of large...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- sufficiently small boxes. In addition the solutions ought to be unique in these boxes ... results and ones that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations ... equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems ... solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic program ... hand, as a Newton method, the SQP algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires ... hence QP solves) to find an approximate solution with a good precision (this is particularly ... Therefore, one can say that the SQP algorithm is an appropriate approach when the evaluation...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- trial solutions by combining so-called reference solutions and employing strategic designs that exploit context ... contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded on the premise ... systematic designs and methods for creating new solutions afford significant benefits beyond those derived from ... compete with the best-known training algorithms in terms of training quality while keeping...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented ... PDEs). New algorithms are given to find exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs ... algorithms determine the conditions on the parameters so that the differential equations admit polynomial solutions ... given of related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- known objects using a fast nearest-neighbor algorithm, followed by a Hough transform to identify ... finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- SOLA: a numerical solution algorithm for transient fluid flows. A finite difference technique is presented...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- robust and reliable for the solution of all types of applied optimization problems. TOMLAB ... development of algorithms and software for the solution of applied optimization problems. TOMLAB supplies Matlab...