- Referenced in 6 articles
- Alternating Least Squares (ALS) and Gradient Descent (GD), two widely used algorithms for tensor factorization...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1419 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 941: htucker: htucker - A Matlab toolbox for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Preconditioned low-rank methods for high-dimensional elliptic...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GeSCA is a web-based software program for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- TT-Toolbox (TT=Tensor Train). TT(Tensor Train...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SDPNAL+: a majorized semismooth Newton-CG augmented Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PARAFAC: Parallel factor analysis. We review the method...