- Referenced in 7694 articles
- nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. The archive was created...
- Referenced in 1215 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package ... Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from ... book ”Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)” by Gelman, Carlin, Stern and Rubin. Not all datasets...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- Zhang. AUTO can do a limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form ... includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits. AUTO is quite fast...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- wide range of statistical analyses, including analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis ... survival analysis, psychometric analysis, cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models ... generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic models ... provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic questions closer...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... analysis program which is designed for research and educational use (If you are looking...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- University of Birmingham for the analysis of probabilistic systems. PRISM supports three probabilistic models: discrete ... decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere ... smallest enclosing ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis , Functions for kriging and point pattern analysis...