- Referenced in 305 articles
- Kahan. It is analytically equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- latest developments and applications of the analytic approximation method for highly nonlinear problems, namely...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MADM methods. A range of methods are covered including Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Technique ... VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations (PROMETHEE), ELimination Et Choix...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- stage (s≥2) method is discussed and analytical expressions for its coefficients are derived ... Various computational results and comparisons with other methods are provided...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- geometrical tools for 2D/3D VOF methods in general grids: Analytical and geometrical tools ... arise in VOF methods, and an analytical method for local volume enforcement. The results obtained ... grid types show that the proposed analytical method may be as much as three times...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- results obtained with our method are close to open published analytical and membrane finite element ... also shown in the end. This method gives better convergence characteristics, and requires much less ... deal with the whole load-carrying ability analytical problems for large scale inflatable structures with...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- loop amplitudes. The program implements the unitarity method and on-shell recursion to construct amplitudes ... input to the calculation, it uses compact analytic formulæ for tree amplitudes for four-dimensional ... make use of recently developed on-shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing ... comparing against previously obtained analytic results...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- sparse least-squares problems. An iterative method LSMR is presented for solving linear systems ... bidiagonalization process. It is analytically equivalent to the MINRES method applied to the normal equation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Fortran package based on new exact analytical methods for computing volume and surface areas...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- unifying themes are the general penalized likelihood method and the construction of multivariate models with ... convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical tools discussed in the book are implemented...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian ... method. Pathfollowing method for parameter-dependent nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Existence, uniqueness and smoothness properties of the analytical solution are shown. We also prove ... defect correction based on the implicit Euler method...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- field theory in four dimensions. Solution method: Analytical evaluation in terms of polylogarithms when possible...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- theoretical knowledge. Solution method: One- and two-dimensional numerical integration of analytic formulae for Higgs...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- number of new features and analytical methods. It allows (i) the analysis of single nucleotide...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- stochastic rather than a numerical or analytical method of solution. In particular, options are retained...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solving Infinite Queues using Matrix Analytic Methods (Download), this tools requires (both) SMCSolver tools above ... Solving Infinite Queues using Matrix-Analytic Methods, by J.F. Pérez, J. Van Velthoven...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- simple, effective methods for posterior inference that (1) circumvent the need for analytic approximations, numerical ... computational efficiency. All methods, including an efficient sampler for the Pólya-Gamma distribution, are implemented...