- Referenced in 217 articles
- time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion is one of the most ubiquitous phenomena ... fluid in porous media, diffusion of plasma, diffusion at liquid surfaces, etc. The fractional approach ... equation. To investigate the subdiffusion of anomalous diffusion, it would be useful to study...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- transport regimes ranging from purely anomalous diffusion to fully established turbulence. Specific numerical schemes have...
- Referenced in 1 article
- differentiation are considered for linear fractional anomalous diffusion equations with the Riemann-Liouville and Caputo ... additional information about the anomalous diffusion process, the concentration functions are assumed to be known...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...