- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...