- Referenced in 228 articles
- Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics ... problem as a logic program such that the answer sets (stable models) of the program ... program engine to find the answer sets of the program...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- answer sets for either disjunctive logic programs or logic programs containing choice rules. Answer ... class of programs called tight, the answer set semantics is equivalent to the completion semantics ... that the answer sets for such a program can be enumerated by a SAT solver ... formulas ”as needed” for finding answer sets of a program...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- document provides an introduction to the Answer Set Programming (ASP) tools gringo, clasp, clingo ... users into equivalent propositional logic programs. The answer sets of such programs can be computed...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- clasp is an answer set solver for (extended) normal logic programs. It combines ... high-level modeling capacities of answer set programming (ASP) with state-of-the-art techniques ... clasp has been genuinely developed for answer set solving based on conflict-driven nogood learning...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- system for computing answer sets of a logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking ... given a ground logic program P, ASSAT(X), depending on the SAT solver X used ... converts it into a set C of clauses. Repeats Calls ... such M exists). If M is an answer set of P, then returns with...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- solving collection, bundling tools for answer set programming developed at the University of Potsdam...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Clingcon is an answer set solver for (extended) constraint normal logic programs. It combines ... high-level modeling capacities of Answer Set Programming (ASP) with constraint solving. Constraints over...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Solving Collection, bundles tools for Answer Set Programming developed at the University of Potsdam: Clingo...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASPARTIX: Implementing Argumentation Frameworks Using Answer-Set Programming. The system ASPARTIX is a tool ... program which takes an instance of an argumentation framework as input, and uses the answer ... set solver DLV for computing the type of extension specified by the user...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- semantics NoMoRe implements answer set semantics for normal logic programs. It realizes a novel paradigm ... compute answer sets by computing a-colorings (non-standard graph colorings with two colors ... program $P$. Intuitively, an a-coloring reflects the set of generating rules for an answer ... core system was designed for propositional programs only, we have integrated lparse as a grounder...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GASP: Answer set programming with lazy grounding In recent years, Answer Set Programming has gained ... compute answer sets of an answer set program. The proposed methodology maintains a bottom ... approach to the computation of answer sets (as in existing systems), but it makes ... answer sets. The implementation has been realized using Constraint Logic Programming over finite domains...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- stable model semantics into an answer set program, so that existing answer set solvers...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- oClingo is a system for reactive answer set programming, extending gringo and clasp for handling...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- STeLP -- A tool for temporal answer set programming. In this paper we present STeLP ... solver for Answer Set Programming with temporal operators. Taking as an input a particular kind...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- usually implemented by compilation, e.g., to Answer Set Programming. To this end, we developed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- problem solving using tree decompositions and answer-set programming. In this work, we propose Answer...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ASPIDE: Integrated development environment for answer set programming Answer Set Programming (ASP) is a truly...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- related to default logic and logic programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas of satisfiability planning ... State University, processes CCalc input using answer set solvers instead of SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- advances in algorithm selection for answer set programming. Building on the award-winning, portfolio-based...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- programs, which are an extension of Answer-Set Programs towards integration of external computation sources...