- Referenced in 83 articles
- MACS-VRPTW: A Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time Windows. MACS ... Chapter 5 MACS-VRPTW: A MULTIPLE ANT COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS WITH TIME ... chapter presents MACS-VRPTW, a Multiple Ant Colony System for Vehicle Routing Problems with Time ... Windows. MACS-VRPTW is based on Ant Colony System (ACS) (Gambard...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- organize. An ant colony, a flock of birds or an immune system is a typical...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- paper presents HAS-QAP, a hybrid ant colony system coupled with a local search, applied ... modifications on QAP solutions, unlike more traditional ant systems that use pheromone trail information...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Monte Carlo system that was inspired by recent work on the ant colony metaphor...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- based Parallel Ant Colony System. The Ant Colony System (ACS) is, next to Ant Colony...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package provides an implementation of various Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) algorithms applied to the symmetric ... algorithms implemented are Ant System, Elitist Ant System, MAX-MIN Ant System, Rank-based version ... System, Best-Worst Ant System, and Ant Colony System. Aim of the software: Provide...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ants. In this system, the continuous interactions between the nestmates generate a “Gestalt” colonial odor ... data set to the odor of an ant and then simulates meetings between ants...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Hybrid Ant System for the Sequential Ordering Problem. We present HAS-SOP, a new approach ... ordering problems. HAS-SOP combines the ant colony algorithm, a population-based metaheuristic, with ... present a new data structure that improves system performance. Experimental results...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- user defined functions that model the system. At the heart of the tool ... techniques including Monte-Carlo methods and Ant-Colony Optimization. Among the advantages of the toolbox...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ant colonies and enhanced by fuzzy logic techniques. Using a fuzzy system as an intelligent...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ant colonies, has been successfully used to solve TSP. We developed a novel system based...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- populations within the Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) concept, data input file is standardized with ... well-known Weka system, and runs on virtually any operating system since it is written ... language: Java. Comment: For further information concerning Ant-Miner and principles involved with it, please ... Freitas, A.A. ”Data mining with an ant colony optimization algorithm”. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- EO is a template-based, ANSI-C++ evolutionary...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...