- Referenced in 6496 articles
- data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math ... MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing...
- Referenced in 3892 articles
- renowned as the world’s ultimate application for computations. But it’s much more...
- Referenced in 1109 articles
- interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- blocks for the implementation of large-scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc ... time integrators that may be used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python ... many of the mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector ... make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling them” yourself...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math ... debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user ... help you get started quickly accelerating your application with GPUs...
- Referenced in 918 articles
- problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. In the automotive industry engineering work groups...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- problems in general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- users to easily apply SVM to their applications. LIBSVM has gained wide popularity in machine...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that can be used to create, analyze, present...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- benefit from multiple processors; therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- channels or shared variables [WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- programming for a wide range of applications. Maude has been influenced in important ways...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- that it can be used for significant applications. PVS is a research prototype: it evolves...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- problem instances encountered in a range of applications in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- generalization of on-line learning and an application to boosting. In the first part ... slightly weaker in some cases, but applicable to a considerably more general class of learning...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- experts for use in a variety of applications, the NAG Library is the largest commercially ... core of thousands of programs and applications spanning the globe. The NAG Library...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- formulas in a logical calculus. The main application is the formalization of mathematical proofs...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- freedom (say, up to 2000). An important application is to trajectory optimization in the aerospace...