- Referenced in 25 articles
- framework of abstracting linear systems using approximate bisimulation relations [1,2,3,4]. Contrary ... language inclusion or exact bisimulation relations, approximate bisimulation relations do not require the behavior ... abstraction to be exactly the same. Approximate bisimulation relations aim in capturing the most significant ... given by the precision of the approximate bisimulation. This precision notably provides a bound...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- decidability over the reals, to compute Bisimulation Functions (BFs) that characterize Input-to-Output Stability ... replaced-with bounded error-by an approximately equivalent abstraction, thereby enabling approximate model-order reduction...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 614 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- The ins and outs of the probabilistic model...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...