- Referenced in 104 articles
- consider the point-to-point (approximate) shortest-path query problem, which is the following generalization ... shortest-path or distance queries, which should be answered as fast as possible...
- Referenced in 1 article
- result is a data-independent approximate query answering technique which uses data structures that ... results show that this approach of approximating queries rather than compressing data produces consistent...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- that the load at each node is approximately equal. In spite of the tree structure ... guarantee that both exact queries and range queries can be answered...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- reason over these ontologies and to answer queries over them, but there are no large ... scale infrastructures for storing, reasoning, and querying ontologies on a scale that would be useful ... querying OWL2 ontologies which uses novel techniques such as Quality Guaranteed Approximations and Forgetting...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PicoDBMS: Scaling down database techniques for the smartcard...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- SCOTT: Semantically Constrained Otter. The SCOTT project dates...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We...