- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TMVA Toolkit for Multivariate Data Analysis with ROOT...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CRunDec: A C++ package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport...