- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TMVA Toolkit for Multivariate Data Analysis with ROOT...
- Referenced in 67 articles